Thursday, June 3, 2010

Introductory Blog

Hi. My name is Megan - you can call me Meg.
I will be teaching high school chemistry and am considering also becoming certified to teach physics as well.

I am currently a novice as far as blogging/podcasts/wikis go. So my goal for this class is to become proficient in these types of technologies to the extent where I will naturally incorporate them into my lesson plans.

On a slightly personal level, I come to teaching after 8 years in industry. I began my career as a chemical engineer and then became a marketing manager. Now I look to teaching for both a new challenge and hopefully a more fulfilling experience.

Outside of school I am busy raising my new baby daughter. This morning she was practicing "kisses" and I'm sure grandma is practicing that with her right now. My family is uber-important to me and I enjoy spending time with them.

That's it for now. Thanks for reading.
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment